Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Scarf In a Box Everyone Needs


While searching to bring unique things in the store for the Fall, I discovered this great little line called T-Box. Since T Box is a European company (Turkish actually) its no wonder they found a way to bring this line to the US in the tiniest of little packages. I personally love the Dolai Lama fringed scarves (one of the green ones is coming home with me!). Each scarve is packaged in a round disc that reminds me of a hockey puck, or a hackey sack. In fact, you could probably come up with many new and imaginative games to play with one before you unopened it.. but I digress. This scarf is perfect for those who crave being cuddled, those who are stylish and want to be even more stylish and for those cautious ladies who worry about upsetting their boyfriends by being too naked. Each scarf sells for $20 and at this price you need one in every color (black, ecru, blue, brown and green). Signed Me {Mona}