Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sergio Lub Bracelets - Love and Peace



Last Christmas my sister gave me this beautiful copper "Love" bracelet by Sergio Lub. I have been wearing the bracelet everyday since and so many people have asked why don't I bring them into store. Well ask no more.. the Sergio Lub bracelets have finally arrived. Each bracelet is inscribed with the word love or peace in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Spanish and Russian and are meant to be worn as a reminder of our unlimited capacity to love. In addition to their beauty, the bracelets have added health benefits as well... each bracelet has magnets on the outer ends on the inside of the cuff. Magnets have been thought to increase the wearer's vital life force (known as Chi). Additional benefits are improved circulation.


Sergio Lub bracelets are available in two styles"Love" or "Peace" each bracelet is available in copper or silver ($32.00). Sizes S or M (I am wearing a small). signed me {Mona}