Friday, October 17, 2008

Get it Shorty- Brand New Washes in Petite Jeans


Ladies if you are under 5'5" tall or have a petite friend read on.. Just in at Hand In Pocket are a slew of petite jeans... forget about hemming. These jeans are scaled just for you with lower knee breaks and shorter inseams (30") making them ready to wear right out of the store. I would model them for you but they would look like high waters on me since I am 5'8" tall. But trust me these jeans are super cute. Pictured L to R Citizens of Humanity Dita Bootcut in Pacific ($158), Citizens of Humanity Dita Bootcut in Big Sur ($165), 7 For All Mankind Flip Flop Bootcut in Mercer($165), 7 For All Mankind Lexie "A" Pocket in Mercer ($185), Joes Provacateur in Hailey ($178). The sizing and fit of these styles are the same as the regular length styles that you have come to love. Call us if you have any questions (678-309-9550) Signed me {Mona}