Sunday, December 6, 2009

Take An Inch Off








Add a little sizzle and flair to any of your skirts or dresses while staying comfortable all day long with Spanx Tight End Tights and Sheer Fashion Pantyhose. Your legs will be engaging due to the amazing slimming effect that goes all the way through your legs to the tummy, hips, thighs and rear! Only Spanx can make a body-shaping product that is this fashion forward.

Personally, I would wear these all year long if I could. When I pull them on its like magic… An inch of my legs just disappears, they also last forever and never run! Trust me, I have put them to the test. I have a Jack Russell that loves to jump all over me and he has never puts a hole in them.

Celebrities love them to. Check out Leighton Meester in the Swiss Dot Sheer Pantyhose above ($28). We also have the Tight End tights available in Black (26), Bittersweet ($26), Charcoal ($26) and the Corset patterned ($28). You can check out all the colors and patterns more closely above.

See you soon,
Ashley